Having a flat stomach is not easy, but it is not impossible. With perseverance and dedication we can eliminate the kilos left over and we have the flat stomach. We invite you to follow these steps:
1. Raise the right arm and left leg at a time, hold the position for five seconds, and come down slowly alternating with the left arm and right leg. Make 5 repetitions of each side.
2. Supports knees and elbows, and keep your fists and knees together. Keep your back straight, stretch your legs and lean on elbows and toes. Against the abdomen for 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
3. Face down with the body stretched hands feet, stretching arms above the head. Collapses the abdomen. Raise your right arm and your left leg at the same time, hold the position for 5 seconds. Repeat with opposite arm and leg. Do 5 repetitions on each side.
4. Lie on the floor face up and place your hands behind your head keeping your elbows wide open. Flexes one knee toward your chest and put the elbow of the opposite arm as you raise the other leg to 45 degrees leg. Repeat on the other side. Perform 15 repetitions with each leg.
5. Lie on your back with your legs straight up forming an "L" with the body. Place your hands behind your neck. Draw your stomach and keep your neck and shoulders relaxed while you raise the hip and one inch from the floor. Lower slowly. Repeat 15 times.
Make this simple routine every day and rest on Sunday. Avoid eating excess carbohydrates and drink two liters of water a day. You will see the results very soon.